Plug-N-Go® is designed to save on installation time and cost. All electrical devices are quick connected by cables to the I/O blocks, therefore no licensed electrician is required to install the Plug-N-Go® cabling. It is very easy to install with the factory labeled cables and I/O blocks. Easy to follow instructions are provided for installing the cable trough and attaching the blocks, and drawings are provided to assist with connecting the electrical devices. Wiring mistakes requiring time-consuming rewiring is virtually eliminated.
Available To Use With:
Plug-N-Go® is standard on GapLogix® and ZipLogix®, and is a recommended option for ProLogix®.
Plug-N-Go® Cabling System
Maximizes throughput where 2 to 1, 3 to 1, & 4 to 1 combiners zip product to a single line.
- Cost Effective Pre-Engineered Solutions
- Save Money On Installation Cost & Time
- Patented Quick-Connect, Push-On Cabling
- Custom Engineered & Pre-Assembled
- No Wiring Debug = Quick Startup
- Speed, Reliability, & Simplicity