What is the E24™?
24 volt Motor Driven Roller (MDR) conveyors are being widely used due to their simplicity and flexibility. Since the drive train is distributed along the conveyor length a single piece of equipment can perform multiple functions. This includes different speeds, multiple directions and starting/stopping individual sections.
Until now, service was a major determining factor in selecting MDR equipment. Hytrol's E24™ has been designed from the ground up to provide the best 24 volt conveyor drive technology in existence.
The E24™ offers benefits simply not found in other conveyor technologies:
- Safe, Quiet & Energy Efficient 24 VDC Operation
- Modular Design for Easy Configuration & Minimal Maintenance
- Robust, Long-Life Motor
- Transport, Minimum Pressure and Zero Pressure Versions Available
- Minimum Conveyor Width Not Limited by Drive Components
- Greater Speed Options: Conveyor Speed Not Based on Fixed Gear Ratios - Speed Range Determined by Drive Spool Diameter
- Multiple Motors per Zone for Long Zones
- Availability – One Motor for All Widths and Speeds Means One Motor to Stock
- Higher Torque Than Motorized Rollers
- Fewer Motors Required for Transport Conveyor
E24™ — 24 Volt Conveyor Features & Benefits
|No Air Requirement
- Eliminates the need for air to your conveyor system, if it isn't already needed.
|Long Life Expectancy
- 125,000 hour design life, which is 10 years of continuous operation.
|Decentralized Drive System
- Simple to install.
- Smaller drives located throughout the length of the unit offer the ability to change speed and/or direction on specific conveyor zones.
- Smart use of power - No energy requirements when product isn't flowing (sleep mode).
- Less failure of internal components due to great heat dissipation.
- Conveyor elevations can be lower, due to the space saving design.
- With one motor design for all conveyor widths, there is no need to stock multiple part numbers.
|2 Standard Mounting Options
- Allows for more creativity in the design of your system.
- With the drive out of the way, it is easy to maintain.
|Motor with No Gears or Brushes
- Safe and very quiet operation.
- Fewer moving parts mean less maintenance.
|High Torque and Low RPM
- Provides the necessary power to handle larger products.
- Offers more flexibility in design by having large zones with fewer motors.
|Variable Speed Adjustment
- Increases throughput options.
- Flexible conveyor speeds that are easily changed with control cards.
- Greater speed range with simple spool replacement.
|Designed to Work with EZ Logic®
- Allows multiple options for accumulating product.
|These are only a few obvious examples of the features and benefits of the E24™ conveyor line. E24™ is sustainable simply by the lack of needed inventory, longer lifetime and no heat dissipation issues like powered rollers, etc.