General Description of Position
Develop .NET application software. Develop applications for a wide variety of environments including desktop applications, client/server applications, browser-based applications and mobile applications. Development environments include Windows, .NET, DB2 and other databases. Developers are responsible for business specific analysis, technical design, coding and testing of their own projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Support on-site and off-site users.
- Work as part of Hytrol's core development team.
- Help formulate requirements with Product Management and author their design.
- Take a proposed change and own it through completion.
- Work effectively with in-house development tools while continuously searching for newer/better tools.
- Initiate and promote discussion providing valuable information without prompting.
- Work in a team environment, as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
Broad knowledge of such fields as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, and 1 to 6 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.