General Description of Position
Positioning trailers to be loaded/ unloaded and shipped.
Essential Job Functions
- Move loaded/ empty trailers from doors at main plant to drop lot.
- Move loaded/ empty trailers from main plant to warehouse.
- Move loaded/ empty trailers from warehouse to drop lot.
- Move local inbound freight to main plant.
- Perfrom yard check of doors and drop lot at main plant and warehouse.
- Perfrom other duties deemed necessary by management.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalency required. CDL license required.