General Description of Position
This position designs and develops new conveyor products and related items based on improvement ideas generated by management, customers, others or self.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage special projects as assigned by management.
- Plan, organize, and implement design projects from initial concept testing or prototypes.
- Perform design layouts and drafting on CAD systems as needed.
- Interpret written specs, research, and design of special projects as needed.
- Select and specify purchased parts and materials as needed.
- Assist in the development of engineering standards and practices.
- Provide assistance to coworkers and other Hytrol employees as needed.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
Technical degree required in such disciplines as Computer Engineering, CPA, etc., plus 9 to 10 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.