General Description of Position
Provide support and direction regarding safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, efficiency and lean manufacturing principles to production team.
Essential Job Functions
- Promote safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, efficiency and Power Lean principles.
- Communicate with other Production Supervisors on production requirements and flow.
- Monitor inventory, expenditures and manpower in accordance with production demands.
- Seek input from employees on manufacturing processes and functional improvement through root cause analysis and collective actions while building strong employee relations.
- Communicate production requirements to production team.
- Provide direction and make job assignments as necessary to meet production demands.
- Enforce company policies and safety rules ensuring equipment is properly guarded and in good working condition.
Education and Experience
Equivalent of four years in high school or GED equivalency is required.