General Description of Position
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production, and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems. Supports the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshoot CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) and PLC (Programmable Logic Control) equipment
- Perform electrical work including high voltage
- Perform general maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Perform general maintenance of building and grounds
- Install new equipment and technology
Education and Experience
High school or GED equivalency required. Electrical license and HVAC license preferred.