General Description of Position
Operate and perform daily pm maintenance on Computer Numerically Controlled machines in different areas of the factory. Different jobs include Mills, Lathes, Lasers, and Wiedemanns etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Safely operates CNC machines and equipment to support the manufacturing process.
- Set up CNC machines and equipment. This could be a changeover, recall of basic CNC program, edit CNC program, or call up a CNC program or offsets.
- Reads complex blueprints to meet specifications.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.