General Description of Position
Develop and maintain necessary design configurations to manufacture standard conveying equipment and/or modified equipment in accordance with customer’s specific needs, and support Manufacturing with problems that relate to design, bills of material, or item masters. This would include any engineered product from concept to production implementation, up to and including shipment of such product.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, organize, and implement design projects from initial concept to testing or prototypes.
- Maintain and modify design configurations; make approved changes and develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
- Analyze the performance of the design confugurations and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Test and develop design/programming modifications.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Quality to identify and resolve design issues via various troubleshooting and problem solving techniques.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
Technical degree required in engineering field.